Monday, August 30, 2010

Tim Duckworth Interview amongst other things

I Interviewed Tim Duckworth of PokerNews/PokerNetwork today at Crown. It was a fun interview & will be a part of the next episode of the Donkcast, which should be up in the next few days, once the Victorian Champioships have finished up.
Today's highlights at the $1/2NL table included losing AA to A4 all-in pre-flop against a short stack (there was a raise to $7 & three calls in front of me & I made it $25 to go, with all but the short-stack who had $19 total, folding) ... J9352 being the method of loss. Later I managed to lose the rest of my (relative) short stack when there were two limpers, a raise to $8 & three callers. I shoved with TT, only to be called by the UTG limper, who of course had KK ... I run well!

No comments:

Post a Comment