Saturday, May 1, 2010

Episode 2 now online!

I've just finished a new episode of the Donkcast, and its available to download and listen here:


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9LXEPFG


Its a bit longer than the previous episode, with this one coming in at around an hour in length (file is an mp3 file around 55Mb in size).


The main thing I want from people that listen to the podcast is some feedback. Hopefully I've fixed up some of the audio issues from episode one, but mostly I would like feedback about the content itself and the presentation. Do you like the format? Do you find the show interesting and/or informative? What would you keep and what would you change or add to future episodes?


Remember to direct all feedback to thedonkcast@hotmail.com


Also keep checking this blog - I'll be using it as an online diary while I am in America, which is where I'll be for the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment