Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Online Challenge

After reading Joe Tall's blog where he talks about how he got started in poker, I've decided to give myself a challenge along somewhat similar lines.
The challenge is as follows:
Site of choice: Full Tilt Poker
Starting challenge 'bankroll': $40 (conveniently my current Cashier balance ends in $40.65)
The plan: Play 2-4 tables of 25/50c LHE until 'bankroll' is over $100
Move to 2-4 tables of 50c/$1 until 'bankroll' is over $200
Move to 2-4 tables of $1/2 until 'bankroll' is over $400
If things go belly-up, I'll have up to three more cracks at it. There's also the drop down if things are going badly (but before they reach 'busto').

Hopefully I'll get there.
I'll be interested to see how long it takes, both in terms of number of hands & actual hours at the tables.
If successful, it should be the 'kick start' I need in order to take online poker more seriously!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment